???, Вот И Все, ???, Lakeside, Embargo - Bestial Vomit (2) - 7 Wasted Years (Cassette), The Western Tune - Various - Drum & Bass Mix 97 (CD), Madeleine-Mary - Bonnie Prince Billy* - I See A Darkness (CD, Album), Un Corazón (One Heart) - Chelo - 360° (CD, Album), Punch - Colourbox - Colourbox (Vinyl, LP, Album), No Hardfeelings - From Now On (2) - Through Rivers Never Crossed (CD, Album), Lakeside Black And Blue = ブラック・アンド・ブルー - Van Halen = ヴァン・ヘイレン* - ブラック・アンド・ブルー = Black And Blue (Vinyl)
- YozahnThe BOTTLEBOX® is a full range of take-out containers made of recycled beverage bottles. Launched in by Direct Pack, Inc., The BOTTLEBOX® is the original take-out container made from post-consumer recycled PET plastic. DPI creates innovative packaging solutions for all kinds of food applications. Learn more at Direct Pack, Inc.
- Kashura"Bottle Up And Go" is born and bred to go with Jack Daniels from the bottle (and a gun shoved down one's sock.) It's the most enticing mix of blues mixed with garage band punk we've heard in a while. Singer/guitarist Keenan Mitchell and fierce drummer Fareed Sajan ain't afraid to make a scene- especially in dark basements- mixing "chain-gang.
- TojalrajasSong information for Bottle up and Go - John Lee Hooker on AllMusic. Song information for Bottle up and Go - John Lee Hooker on AllMusic Electric Country Blues (9) Electric Delta Blues (9) Regional Blues (9) Juke Joint Blues (6) Add Styles. Song Moods. Various Artists. Blues .
- ZulushuraThe sound quality is rough in spots, particularly on anything released before , but the songs are still quite listenable despite the audible scratches and clicks. Fans of the genre may have most of these tracks, but to anyone looking to hear an inexpensive blues sampler that features some high-quality music, this is a great album to start with.
- Najind"Bottle Up and Go" or "Bottle It Up and Go" is a song that is a standard of the blues. Based on earlier songs, Delta bluesman Tommy McClennan recorded "Bottle It Up and Go" in The song has been interpreted and recorded by numerous artists, sometimes using alternate titles, such as "Step It Up and Go", "Shake It Up and Go", etc.