Various - Agent’s Happiness (CD, Album), qui radames verrà - Giuseppe Verdi - Aida (Hightlights) (CD, Album), Gaef Os Ein Beer !, For All We Know - Cal Tjader Sextet, Stan Getz - Stan Getz/Cal Tjader Sextet (SACD, Album), Låla! - Mattis Hætta, Sverre Kjelsberg - Låla! (Vinyl, LP), Prince Charles’ Latest Affair - Various - Lovers Lounge (CD), Splinter Of The Lang-Sword - Outlaws Of Ravenhurst - Book II (CD, Album), Work Out - Factory Floor - Factory Floor (Vinyl, LP, Album, Album), Gia (Original Mix) - Despina Vandi - MP3 Collection (CDr), Michael Nyman - The Piano (SACD), Undercurrent - Fear Factory - Archetype (CD, Album), Feel The Fire (Electro Mix) - Traisey Elana Williams - Feel The Fire (Vinyl) Spirit Of Murder - One Bad Pig - I Scream Sunday (CD, Album)
- YokazahnCry of Love as an album has been rendered as a footnote, since the Hendrix estate has recompiled, to Hendrix's specifications, First Rays of the New Rising Sun. This (originally) double-album set contains not only the entire Cry of Love LP, but the best studio tracks from Rainbow Bridge, War Heroes, and Crash Landing, presented in drastically improved sound.
- ShakazahnSep 16, · The Cry Of Love is being reissued on CD, vinyl and digital, reintroduced with original album art and track orders and remastered by Bernie Grundman from the original analog masters. Originally released in , and last issued on CD in , The Cry Of Love was compiled and mixed by Hendrix’s longtime engineer Eddie Kramer and Experience drummer Mitch Mitchell.
- FaulkisMar 14, · The album shows the genius of Hendrix's arrangement and remains an audio recording / mastering masterpiece. It absolutely sings non vinyl the use of stereo drums, the eq and placement of individual instruments, the deep bass, careful vocal overdubs but its the rich mastering, signal to noise ratio and pressing that make this a must have incredible and a favourite I have rediscovered /5().
- FejinnOriginally released in , The Cry Of Love was compiled and mixed by Hendrix’s longtime engineer Eddie Kramer and Experience drummer Mitch Mitchell. The bulk of these tracks were recorded between December and the summer of at Electric Lady Studios in New York, and were intended to be part of an ambitious double LP tentatively titled First Rays of the New Rising Sun. Commercially.
- FegamiShe's just a nigh bird flyin' throught the night Fly on She's just a night bird making a midnight, midnight flight Sail on, sail on Well, she's flyin' down to me But, 'til tomorrow got to set her free Set her free So all we got, baby, is one precious night All we got is one precious night Throw your blues and shoes and things And lay it down.