Bomb Scare - Various - The Diagonal Lion E.P (File), Cinta Hati - Nike Ardilla - 30 Lagu & Puisi Vol. 3 - Slow Mix (Cassette), Jel To Taj - Neda Ukraden & Kamen Na Kamen - Neda Ukraden (Cassette, Album), Big Ship (Version), This Summer - Fletcher C. Johnson - Lesson In Tenderness (Cassette), Say You Love Me, Trouble - The Bogey Boys - Jimmy Did It! (Vinyl, LP, Album), Life Is A Ballgame - The Persuasions - Sincerely (CD, Album), Trouble - The Bogey Boys - Jimmy Did It! (Vinyl, LP, Album), Ave Verum Corpus, This Summer - Fletcher C. Johnson - Lesson In Tenderness (Cassette) September Nights - Anders Ilar - Sworn (CD, Album)
- SanrisEven the ballads have this kinda "rock" feeling to it. Too much electric guitar, crowd is really loud (annoying), very heavy drums and NO Orchestral arrangements which usually contribute a lot to Robbie's music. One example I can use is "We will rock you". Robbie's voice sounds out of place and he keeps on talking to the audience for no reason.
- MirgSep 29, · I have seen a couple of live shows of Robbie on tv and easily they are way better than the quality of this recording. There is a live version of Angels as a b-side, this version was recorded at Slane Castle , this version has the string section and it is truly amazing, I wish robbie had released a live cd from that concert instead of Knebworth/5(82).
- FenritaxeLive at Knebworth, also known as Live Summer with different cover text, is a live album by English pop singer Robbie Williams, recorded and released in The album is his first live album, and is a compilation of songs performed during three consecutive shows at Knebworth, England on 1–3 August Author: Robbie Williams.
- VomFrom most accounts, Robbie Williams' appearance at Knebworth over three August nights in wasn't just the largest concert in British music history (reportedly , attended over the course of the weekend), but a display of Williams' mastery over an audience and a confirmation that, American listeners aside, he's one of the biggest pop stars in the world.
- NegrelFollowing three record-breaking shows at Knebworth Park - the biggest live music event the UK had ever seen - the Live At Knebworth (Live Summer ) album was released in the Autumn of Flying out of the stores on its release, the album became the fastest selling live album in UK chart history.
Leave a Reply
- Ill Never Tell On You - Roy Drusky & Priscilla Mitchell - Ill Never Tell On You (Vinyl)
- Keep On Running - The Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Running (Vinyl)
- The Sisters Of Mercy - Live At Big Club 1985 (CD)
- Flow Forever (Street) - Rakim - When I B On Tha Mic / Flow Forever (Vinyl)
- Last Night - Kid N Play - 2 Hype (CD, Album)